Tuesday 3 April 2007

Sake Winery Tour

March 2007

Julian (an American ALT) organsed for us to go on a sake winery tour. Tatsuriki winery is near my junior high school and is well know for their sake. We watched a video on how sake is made - apparently a lot of rice and half naked men make a good sake! We went on a tour of the factory before having an hour to try different types of sake. We tried 3 different grades of sake - I liked the most expensive one! Some ALT's had WAY too much sake! (It was free you see!) I'm not totally sold on sake but it may be growing on me!

Different grades of sake.


Me, Tina, Julian and Taube - campai!!

2 comments:

Tinz said...

How dangerous is free Sake for 60 minutes? Anything can happen in that time!!

Marie said...

Gee...I wonder who that ALT was who had WAY too much sake...?