Tuesday 3 April 2007

Food!! Glorious Food!! February

February 2007

Beautiful fruits on sticks in China town.


I am officially addicted to strawberries (ichigo!). They are all amazing here - not always this big but there is never a bad one in a punnet!

Yum steamed things in China town.


All you can eat Japanese buffet! I was in heaven!!!


Amazing whole marinated squid!!! Jono didn't quite enjoy it as much as I did!


BBQ Oysters in Miyajima. It just happened to be the oyster festival the day that we were there!


I also had oyster okonomiyaki! It was a bit of oyster overload that day!

2 comments:

Tinz said...

I really wanted a squid, but it never happened for me :-(

Marie said...

Wow...looking back on it, we have had some pretty amazing food - food that we would have never tried if we weren't in Japan! My favourite is still those yummy strawberries we had in Chinatown!