Tuesday 3 April 2007

Japanese Haircut

March 2007

I have had my first haircut in Japan and came out smiling! This was something that had me a little worried! Marie and I were keen to go to a cool looking hairdressers on the main street so we went and made an appointment. We both decided it would be a good idea to get one of the teachers we work with to write down exactly what we wanted so nothing would be lost in translation! When I met my hairdresser he told me he liked Dragonball Z - you can tell by his hairstyle! This got me slightly worried but when he read my note he understood what I wanted - I was relieved! It all turned out well and when I talked to him about how my cowlick is a bit annoying he said "Yes, I fight!" He was really nice and after Marie and I had our photo taken with our hairdressers they got out their phones to take photos of us!

Me, my hairdresser, Marie's hairdresser and Marie. Check out my hairdressers pants! He is one cool guy!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Dragonball Z man was soooo cool! He is probably one of the trendiest guys in Himeji. How lucky were to you be able to get your hair cut by him??!!!