Monday 2 April 2007

Food!! Glorious Food!! January

January 2007

Ok for those that know me well you will know how much I love food! So each month I will put up some photos of what weird and wonderful things I have been eating in Japan!

This is one of my favourite Japanese meals - Okonomiyaki! Very different to the ones you get at the Sushi train in Australia!


Takoyaki which is another of my favourites but no other Australians seem to like them! They have octopus inside! Yum!!!


This is everyones favourite! Melon soda or if you are ordering it in Japanese Meron soda! It is so good and with icecream even better! I don't know why we can't get it in Australia it is made by Coca-cola and is Melon Fanta.


Some Japanese sweets I just can't seem to like. This looked so beautiful and is wrapped in a cherry tree leaf which you can eat. A teacher at my Primary school gave it to me and I took a bite and the leaf was salty the pink part like playdough and the filling was red bean paste! Very unusual flavours that I just can't seem to like no matter how hard I try!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

Guess what? I love food too!! :-)