Wednesday 11 April 2007

Food!! Glorious Food!! March

Thanks to Mum and Kate for a survival pack from home! It even had Easter eggs in it!


It is the season for cherry blossoms as you can tell by the following!
Cherry blossom cake!


Cherry blossom pudding!


Cherry blossom sweet - looks pretty but had beans in it!


Beautiful Himeji sweets made here with a Dutch receipe.


This fish was served at the party I went to with teachers from school! I just couldn't do it even though it was obviously fresh!


White fish again! The tuna was really nice though!


This was the lunch set for the last day of school. I ate the raw prawns and everything but just not the white fish!


My favourite strawberries - this time covered in toffee! Amazing!!!!

3 comments:

Tinz said...

It all looks delicious - well that is except for that massive fish!

Jodi said...

You're making me hungry!!! Tabemasho!!

Marie said...

I can't wait to eat some in Kyoto too! YUMMY! I want to eat them all, but they will make me fat!