Tuesday 20 November 2007

Tina’s Birthday – Hawaiian Style!!

17th November

Well why not have a Hawaiian theme party in late Autumn??!! That's what Tina thought and what a fantastic idea! For Tina's birthday party we had a party in the meeting room so we decorated it with flowers, a wall hanging from Okinawa, made a ton of cocktails and turned on the heaters! I had arranged for Mum to bring grass skirts and shell bras for Tina, Marie and I so we would look the part! We had a great night and I have to say I think I make pretty good illusions, pina coladas, midori splices and everyone's favourite, captain milk (Captain Morgan rum, milk and chocolate!)!!

Marie and I making drinks!


Makoto, Richard and Kyosuke at the "bar"!


Tina and Richard


Tina and Marie


Tina, Marie and I


Tina, Marie and Steve

1 comment:

Tinz said...

Thankyou so much for making cocktails....you made REALLY nice ones! ALSO thankyou for bringing grass skirts and shell bras - it wouldn't have been the same without them!! :-)
Thanks for being an awesome friend. Love you heaps and I'm glad I met you LADY hehehe :-)