Wednesday 21 November 2007

Tina’s Birthday Dinner!!

19th November

Today was Tina’s birthday so we went to an Izakaya in town for dinner. We have been to this Izakaya many times now and it is definitely one of my favourites! After we went back to Tina’s for cake. I made the cake – the first one since Tina and I made a disasterous one in her oven. I managed to understand my oven and this cake worked out really good! I think Tina had a great night and a wonderful birthday in Japan!

The birthday girl with Richard, Marie and Steve!


Fumiyo and Hiromi enjoying the Izakaya!


Kyosuke, Harvey and Taube.


Makoto, Me and Kyosuke.


Everyone at dinner!


The birthday girl!


The cake


Blowing out the candles!


Steve, Tina, Marie and I.


Everyone!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

I had a HEAPS good birthday in Japan. I love hanging out and spending time with my friends here. PLUS some really nice person made me a delicious banana cake - YUM-O!!