Friday 2 November 2007

Halloween!!!

26th and 27th October

Every year our residence puts on a Halloween party for the children that live in our area. We decorated our apartment building, organised games and we were all in costume! It was a fun night and the kids really enjoyed it! We had pumpkin fishing, bouncy ball toss, marshmellow races, bag decorating, pumpkin carving, costume competition and of course trick or treating!

Pumpkin fishing!



The bouncy ball toss!


Bag decorating


Satoro a student from one of my Primary schools that also won a prize in costume competition! How cute!


The costume competition winners!


All of the wonderful kids who came to the Halloween Party!


Tina, Marie, Tessa and Danny carved this amazing pumpkin!


It looks so cool!


Our friends Greg, Mike and Jon had planned a Halloween party so as soon as the kids party was over we went to the adults party! It was a fantastic night!

The hosts of the party - punk rocker (Jon), a Japanese host (Greg) and Mortal combat guy (Mike)!!


Julius Caesar (Kyosuke) and Cleopatra (me)!!


Jack (Shinya) and a pumpkin witch (Marie)!!


Arabic man (Makoto) and cat woman (Tina)!!


An Aussie bloke (Danny) and a cool pirate (Tessa)!!


Jodi, Marie, Tina and I.


Tina, Richard (factory worker), Mike and I.


Tina, Steve (phantom of the opera) and I.


Cleopatra being excited about Halloween!


A witch (Megumi), an alien (Ben) and a Hanshin Tiger!!


Kyosuke, Tina, Makoto and me!


Me with Thomas' arms!!


The next night we donned our costumes again (to get the most out of them) and headed to the American bar in town for another Halloween party!

It was my first experience of Halloween and I am looking forward to celebrating it again!!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

Such an awesome night.....maybe this one needs to go on the list of one of the BESTS!!!! I LOVE going out with you! PS Thank you for looking after me....