Sunday 11 January 2009

Happy Early Japanese Christmas!

21st December

It was time for an early Christmas present for me (to myself) especially since the new Mac book had been released! It is an amazing computer and I am so happy to have upgraded!



I decided to go home for Christmas as I love Christmas with my family and friends and just didn't feel right missing it! Christmas in Japan is not celebrated as such but there is Christmas music playing in stores, Christmas trees and decorations in the mall and Christmas cakes for sale (sponge cake with cream and strawberries!). On Christmas Eve it is a time for boyfriends and girlfriends to shop together and go on dates! And Christmas day is a normal work day but for dinner KFC is eaten! So Kyosuke and I decided to have a pre-Christmas- Japanese dinner the night before I left for Australia and we went for the traditional KFC! It was great!

Our Japanese-Christmas dinner!


Christmas cake that I was given at school!

No comments: