Wednesday 28 January 2009

Australia!

December 23rd to January 5th

I went home for Christmas and New years which was great! It was so good to see everyone and enjoy all the yum foods that I had missed! And of course being able to fit into clothes and shoes was an advantage! I have decided while I stay here I will always come home for Christmas as it is just such a special time of year and it is nice to escape the winter!

My first glimpse at the beach - Brighton


Kate and Jared on Christmas Eve


Me on Christmas Eve enjoying some fine Aussie champagne!


All the presents under the Christmas tree!


Kate and I in front of the Christmas tree


Caleb enjoying his keyboard that I gave him


At Glenelg beach


Catching up with Kim and Nikki


Renee and Caleb on New Years


Meeting Alexandra for the first time


Lin, Shell, Alexandra and I


The Alexanders and I


Catching up with Cait, Jose, Quenby and Peter


At the beach with Steve, Tina and Marie


Me with the whole beach to myself on my last day in Australia


At the airport with Renee


and with Mum and Auntie

No comments: