Wednesday 28 January 2009

Food!! Glorious Food!! January!!

January

All the amazing, interesting and strange food and drinks I have had in the past month!

Amazing mochi cream - a sticky rice sweet with cream filling in a range of flavours!


Amazing tacos made by Sianna - I thought I had had Mexican but definitely not! I have now had the real thing!


The strawberries here are in season now and are beautiful!


BBQ oysters


Fried oysters with onion miso, zoni soup and salad which we made in our cooking lesson


The dessert we had after our cooking class - mochi with soybean flour and strawberries


Good old meat pie in Australia!


Mmm pale ale - in Australia too!


Shrimp gratin - it had a whole shrimp in it!


Yum green tea cake and stawberry cake!


The 'donkey' cake I made for Sianna's birthday


Guacamole and tortilla chips that Richard made


Seven layer bean dip that Emily made


Tostadas that Rachel made

No comments: