Saturday 9 August 2008

My new keitai - Kitty-chan!

7th August

Well my phone arrived at the shop today so I was able to pick it up. I had to order this phone as it is now an older model so I was waiting patiently for it! :-) When I left Japan last year we cancelled our phones and I saw that Softbank (the phone company) was releasing the Hello Kitty phone I knew if I came back I would have to have one! And now I do! :-)

The cute box my phone came in!


The phone comes with 6 other faces to use, all Hello Kitty of course! A cute bag, phone strap and a cute jewellery box!


My phone!


My cute phone holder!


The free fireworks that I got for signing up with Softbank! Here you can buy fireworks at convenience stores and supermarkets but it is quite funny to get a pack with your phone!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

That is one hot phone!! I knew you couldn't resist it!! :-)