Sunday 17 August 2008

Beer Garden Time!

12th August

Summer time in Japan means beer garden time! But not as I know beer gardens. Here any roof top can be converted into a beer garden during August! The best beer garden in Himeji is one I have been to a few times before and the view is amazing! This year I have been once and already have another trip planned. It is all you can drink beer, chu-hai and soft drink and all you can eat for 3 hours for about $30! After this time at the beer garden we set off some fireworks which is also a summer activity and you can find fireworks at the supermarket here!

The amazing sunset


The castle as the sun is setting


Steffi, Kyosuke, Michelle, Makoto and Jo at the beer garden with the fantastic backdrop!


Kyosuke, the castle and I


Michelle and Kyosuke with fireworks!


Kyosuke being crazy with fireworks!


And yes boys will be boys (he is only holding it there!)


A crazy bright firework!

2 comments:

Tinz said...

I want to go to the beer garden. I always had fun whenever we went!!!

EfraĆ­m said...

I found your blog randomly and I just want to say that it looks really interesting. I'll be checking it from now on!