Monday 4 August 2008

I'm Home!

So now I am really back! I arrived in Himeji on Wednesday and moved straight into my new apartment (#301). My apartment was Marie's (my Aussie friend) last year so it was still clean and tidy. :-) It has taken me a while to unpack and move things from the other apartment that I purchased but it definitely feels like home now!

The amazing Himeji castle!


My lounge/dining area


The kitchen


The toilet


The crazy toilet buttons - bidet, air drying - it can wash all parts of you and just how you like it! ( I don't use any of these functions!)


My bedroom (it looks like a huge bed but it is two singles together!)


The bathroom/laundry


The shower/bathroom


The amazing view of the castle from my balcony!


So this is my new home for the next year at least (maybe longer)!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

Glad you have settled in Lauren. And at least the apartment was nice and clean!