Saturday 9 August 2008

Gokiburi time - Cockroach time!

August

Well this time of year cockroaches are looking to come inside and after discovering one I decided to get them before they got me! So after a good 15 minutes at the supermarket deciding what sort of thing would get rid of them I decided to choose this one . . .

apparently it's the best!


Well it looked simple, they go in the house, get stuck to the ground, eat stuff and die???




Well it is not so simple! You have to fold these houses, peel off the floor so it is sticky, put the "food" to entice them and stick on a door mat to wipe their feet so they will stick to the floor! And they don't die from eating the "food" they just die because they are stuck there! Let's just hope the one that I got rid of last week was lost!

The house looks so welcoming - they are all waving hello and knocking to come in!


The door mat got to me - so cute but so mean!