Wednesday 5 December 2007

I love Autumn!!

December

Now i suppose it is no longer officially Autumn but it is so amazing here that I just had to show some photos. The leaves slowly turned various shades of red, orange, yellow and everything in between! I love how definite the seasons are here - you can't help but notice that it is Autumn with all the amazing colours on display! So I will leave it there as the photos speak for themselves!

The castle wall and moat


The leaves just starting to change along the moat road


Himeji castle


My favourite road - along the moat




This day was perfect - it was sunny which brought out all the amazing colours


The main street of Himeji


The amazing Himeji castle

1 comment:

Tinz said...

Such a beautiful season - maybe my favourite along with cherry blossoms!!