Tuesday 4 December 2007

Food!! Glorious Food!! November!!

Once again it has been a month full of delicious, interesting and sometimes unusual foods! There really isn't much that I don't like to eat here! So here is what I tasted during November -

Dried fish at the markets - I didn't try this but I wouldn't say no to it! You have to try these things at least once!


Izushi soba with tempura prawn - this soba is really famous and when you go to Izushi you should eat it!


Really yum marinated grilled squid that I bought from a boat while we were on a boat!


The banana cake that I made with milo cream icing - yes I thought of that! I have to admit it was a really good cake!!


Marie knows how much I love Hello Kitty so she bought me Hello Kitty cheese - it was like cheese stick cheese but so much cuter!!


A beer and Taube! (She doesn't usually look like this - this was at the white trash party!) I love Asahi beer and the fact that you can get this size bottle of beer from a vending machine on the street for about $10 makes me love Japan that much more!


This bento lunch is what I had when we went to Tottori. This is the place to eat crabs and the fried stick looking things in the right corner are crab legs with crumbs on them - they were delicious!


Now this might look like any softcream (soft serve) but it is nashi - pear icecream and it was beautiful!


Tina and I enjoying chocolate coated bananas! Yum festival food!


The Thanksgiving buffet - macaroni cheese, turkey, salad, vegies and much much more!


The turkey!


Round one of the buffet!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

It's lunch time now and I am starving -I wish I could eat that thanksgiving dinner again!! YUM-O!