Thursday 9 August 2007

Okayama in Summer

3rd August

I went back to Okayama with Tina, Marie, Steve and their parents - Tom and Kathy. It was a nice summer's day with a bit of rain but we all still headed to Okayama which is about an hour and a half from Himeji . I have been to Okayama twice before but I really wanted to go again as the garden is so beautiful and if possible it would be even more beautiful in summer, and it was. Everything was so green! We walked around Okayama, had a look at the castle and then strolled around the gardens.





This fish was almost gold! It was so beautiful!


These were huge - almost as tall as me and had the buds of flowers on them. I think they were a type of lily as they were growing in water.


Tina, Marie and I.

1 comment:

Tinz said...

The gardens in Okayama are so beautiful. I am glad that the rain wasn't sooo bad! :-)