Sunday 27 May 2007

I’m sick!

May 2007

Well last week I had 3 days off work as I was sick with tonsillitis! I get it every year and you would think maybe not this year but it seems no matter where I am I get it! The medicine here doesn’t seem to be that strong so luckily I was prepared and had some antibiotics from home. In Japan when people are sick they wear a face mask and well since I’m only here for awhile I thought I should too but I could only bring myself to wear it at Tina’s house for a few minutes! Tina, Marie and Steve bought me a lovely plant as I had been wanting one for my apartment and Jodi and Jono bought me some strawberries and chocolate sauce. So I was very well looked after! I am all good now and hope not to get tonsillitis again at least until next year!

The really sexy face mask!



My beautiful plant!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

Nice mask Roren! I'l glad that you are all better now and that the plant cheered you up :-)