Monday 19 April 2010

Surprise trip home!

March 26th - April 5th

I only just went home at Christmas but when I was home my best friend, Renee was sick so I was unable to spend much time with her, Dave or Caleb. Renee was pregnant and had baby Hugh on the 19th of March so I really wanted to see her and the new little one. I sadly couldn't be there for his birth but spring vacation here allowed me to be home while he was only a week old!

I told Kate about my plans and a few friends but I kept it a secret from Renee, Mum and Wolf. Kate and I surprised Mum and Wolf first. Kate put me in the boot of her Barina and told them there was a surprise in there for them - they didn't expect me to be in there! Mum was crying and Wolf was shocked! They were really happy though :-) Next to surprise was Renee. Nikki and Kim were in on it and planned a time to go over and meet the baby. When she answered the door I was there! She was also so shocked but happy too and I got to meet and hold little Hugh!

The time went so quickly with spending most days with Renee, Hugh and Caleb and nights with Mum and Wolf and then weekends with Kate and Jared. Also trying to fit in some friend visits and lots of shopping!

I had a great time at home and have realised how much fun it is to surprise someone! :-)

Kate and I at Pt Willunga beach


In the boot ready to surprise Mum and Wolf


Port Willunga beach


Lights on North Terrace


Amani, Kate and Zahra


Lin, Shell and Alex


Wolf and Mum


Hugh and I


Renee, Hughie and I


Kim, Taj, Caleb, Me, Hughie, Renee and Nikki


Hugh and Caleb


Caleb and I


Hughie - so cute!


Glenelg


Jared and Kate

No comments: