Monday 12 April 2010

Osaka with Kyosuke!

March 20th

Kyosuke's birthday is March 23rd but I decided as part of his present I wanted to take him to a Dog Cafe in Osaka the weekend before. I had never been to a Dog Cafe so I wanted to experience it as well as Kyosuke loves dogs! We entered the cafe and we were met with about 10 dogs - all different breeds and personalities. Some were a little shy though. You could just sit down and play with the dogs, there were vending machines but we didn't really feel like drinking! We made friends with a couple of dogs including a beautiful but ugly one that wanted to eat my cat purse! There was also a small Shiba-ken there which is my favourite Japanese dog, so cute! I think this cafe is such a good idea because some people love dogs but because of their living situation they can't have dogs.

Kyosuke at the Dog cafe with the cute dog who wanted my purse


Me with the dog


Up close!


Me with my favourite dog - Shiba-ken


Up close!


Later we went out in Osaka and had dinner and drinks.

Happy Birthday Kyosuke!


Kyosuke and I in Osaka


Osaka lights

No comments: