Tuesday 13 April 2010

Food!! Glorious Food!! March

March

More interesting, tasty, wonderful foods I have eaten this month!

Takoyaki - the special class made them as part of my farewell party


For Hinamatsuri (Girls day/Dolls festival) my teacher gave me a delicious cake


Pac Man cake I made for Jason's 80's birthday


Crazy drinks - chocolate soda, Love ginger and Cherry blossom!


Pat and Jing cooking Chinese hot pot


Chinese hot pot


Cooking lesson - sushi rice


Graduation lunch box at school


Seafood BBQ - we could pick out whatever seafood we wanted and cooked it ourselves


Oysters on the BBQ


The oysters were amazing!


Jason and Chelsey's Birthday cake


Fish and Chips - yum!


Ramen


Julian and Kyosuke's Golden Poo Birthday cake


Ladies lunch at school on the last day

No comments: