Monday 20 April 2009

Tokyo with Kate and Jared!

27th - 29th March

Kate, Jared and I went to Tokyo on Friday and went to Ueno Park and Shinjuku before meeting Kyosuke and Shinya. We went to a cool izakaya type bar called Lock Up which had a prison theme! All the drinks were crazy and we even played Russian Roulette with the potato croquettes. On the Saturday we went to the fish markets, Tokyo tower, Asakusa, Akihabara and out in Shibuya. On the Sunday we went to Meji shrine, Harajuku, Yoyogi koen before going back to Shibuya for more shopping! It was a fantastic long weekend – I just love everything about Tokyo!

Ueno park


Kyosuke and I at the 'Lock up' with my eyeball drink!


Jared with his experimental drink!


Fugu - puffer fish at the fish markets


Tokyo Tower


Kyosuke and I in Asakusa


Akihabara


Shibuya at night


Meji shrine


People dressed up in Harajuku


Yoyogi koen

No comments: