Sunday 7 September 2008

Welcome Party at the Beer Garden!

29th August 2008

We had a welcome party for all the new ALT’s that arrived from Phoenix, Arizona and for the 3 new JET teachers , including me! It was the same beer garden that I had been to before but it was a great night. It was about $30 for all you can drink and eat for 3 hours! It had been raining during the day but it cleared up nicely in time! After the beer garden we then headed to karaoke which was fun! It was a great time to meet everyone and enjoy our last beer garden for the summer!

All of our residence (plus partners) at the beer garden with the most amazing view!


The automatic beer pourers which tilt the glass, fill it up and then add extra froth!


My dinner!


Ferra-Lynn and I enjoying a few drinks at the beer garden!


Kimi and Richard!


The amazing Himeji castle


The sunset over the hills


Everyone enjoying the beer garden!


Kyosuke and I


Cecy, Ferra-Lynn, I and Taube


Kimi, Richard, Kyosuke and I enjoying karaoke!


Taube, Andre, Ferra-Lynn and Julian enjoying karaoke!

No comments: