Saturday 29 November 2008

Food!! Glorious Food!! October

October

I have had lots of yum and interesting foods this month as usual!

My new favourite - mochi icecream - a soft gooey rice coating on icecream!


My ice cream birthday cake


The yum chocolates that Ferra-Lynn made for my party - even a Hello Kitty one!


Yum cheese cake that Marie-Louise made for my party


Beef croquette!


Okonomiyaki


I made a pavlova - yum!


Chesnut rice that a teacher I work with made for me


Deep fried whole crab legs!


Deep fried lotus root - yum!


Fruit pizza!


Horse - I didn't eat this as I worried about being allergic to horses! Well that is my excuse anyway!


Salmon and cream cheese cold rolls


Fried mochi - amazing!


Huge fruit! Look how big the nashi pear is!


Curry udon with tonkatsu (fried pork)


White pepsi - occasionally pepsi releases a drink that is a little different! This one has yogurt in it but doesn't really taste like pepsi!


Yakiniku - this is where I ate intestines and tongue - really delicious!


This cider was from Arima onsen and is made with water from the hot springs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is white pepsi like? I bet it does not beat good old melon soda!