Saturday 29 November 2008

Amazing Autumn!

November and December

I am loving watching the seasons change in Japan. Autumn is definitely here now and the leaves are just amazing! I visited Himeji Koko-en for the first time at night which was so beautiful! I think I am beginning to love Autumn as much as Spring . . .

Beautiful Himeji Castle with red leaves


A bonsai at the flower and bonsai show at the castle


I love the moat and it looks amazing when the reflection is just right


Stairs along my favourite road - reds, greens and yellows


My favourite road in Himeji - along the castle moat


Yellow stars


Red stars


Red, yellows and greens at night


Amazing reds at night


Sadly it is coming to an end . . .


(Since I have taken a while to post this blog all the leaves have now gone.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lauren, your photos are getting better and better. Very impressive! Your blog is also looking great. I am sorry I have not looked for awhile, but I will try to keep checking from now on, even though I feel sad and jealous every time I look. I so want to be back there living again.

Anyway, hope your are taking care. Keep writing.