Tuesday 14 October 2008

Sangria, karaoke and more karaoke!

27th September

I had one of the best birthday parties ever here this year! Taube and Julian wanted to have a cocktail party so they organised the whole thing and did such a fantastic job! We had even had sangria with dry ice! The room was decorated so well and we even had couches to make it more like home! We later headed to karaoke where we had a great time singing the night away! Thanks for making my birthday party amazing everyone! :-)

The meeting room that was decorated amazingly by my friends here!


The sign of a good party in Japan is the amount of shoes at the door! This was only early in the night!


Yuki, Makoto, Kyosuke and Shinya enjoying the party!


Rachel, Pat, Emily and Ferra-Lynn!


Me and my cake that Rachel organised and got everyone to sing to me!


Me with my cake, sangria and a few drinks on board!


Taube and Julian with the amazing smoking sangria - thanks for organising a great party!


Taube and I singing Whitney Houston's "I wanna dance with somebody!"


Full room at karaoke - about 30 in a room for 18!


The British boys Mike and Matt with Julian belting out some tunes!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

Looks like it was an awesome party - wish I could have come!!