Tuesday 14 October 2008

My Birthday!

26th September

I had a fantastic birthday this year! When I woke up I opened all the presents and cards you wonderful people sent me and then I went to school where some students sang happy birthday to me! A small group of us went out to dinner at Len, which is an Asian restaurant that has Vietnamese, Indonesian and Thai food. It was really yum and after we went to do puri-kura which is a photo booth where you decorate the photos after which is a lot of fun! We then went back to my apartment for cafe mocha icecream cake! Thank you to everyone that made my day special! :-)

amazing sunset on my birthday!


the cool bamboo floor and light in the restaurant


Mmm corona!


Yum cold rolls


and Nasi Goreng!


My favourite pud thai


Kyosuke and I


All of us at dinner


Me and my other love - Kitty-chan!


Taube, Ferra-Lynn and I


Puri-kura


My yum ice cream cake!


Me and my cake!

No comments: