Tuesday 16 October 2007

My Belated Birthday Party!

13th October

Well finally I had a party for my birthday! There has been so much on lately I had to post-pone it to now! We all had drinks out on the big balcony outside my apartment before heading into Himeji for karaoke! After karaoke we headed to a couple of local bars – one which I had never been to before which was good. It was a fantastic night – definitely one that I won’t forget!

Tina and I.


Kyosuke, Marie and I.


Everyone on the balcony.


Fumiyo, Hiromi and I.


Greg, Bill, Spencer and Steve.


Yes we were VIP's for the night! Well we had the VIP karaoke room!


Enjoying karaoke - Love Shack Baby!


Julian, Taube and I enjoying karaoke - My Sharona!


I couldn't think of a better place to spend my birthday - I just needed all my friends from home to be here too!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

I am glad that you had a good night Lauren! What made it so good again?????!!!!!!!!