Wednesday 3 October 2007

Food!! Glorious Food!! September!

September

Once again I have had a great month of trying foods in Japan!

A bento box I had at sports day.


My first time to have Mexican food in Japan! Yum!!


Our picnic for the moon viewing festival.


My new favourite drink - cassis and orange juice. Cassis is a grape/berry and the liqueur is amazing!


The great desert we got when the Izakaya found out it was my birthday!


Mum eating my favourite icecream - half green tea and half vanilla!


Takoyaki - I love "octopus balls" and I love that in Japan there are people making them in the back of their vans!!!


Steve, Tina, Marie and I in Tokyo with our amazing fruit from a stall. They are on chopsticks!


Me and my birthday cake!


Yum chocolate cake!


The fake foods that restaurants have to make ordering easier!


These grapes are huge and taste fantastic!

1 comment:

Tinz said...

mmmm mmmmmm to all of it :-)