Wednesday 17 March 2010

Trip home with Kyosuke!

December 19th – January 6th

I headed home for winter vacation again this year to spend Christmas and New Years with my family but this year Kyosuke could come too! We had a great two and a half weeks meeting my family and friends, doing some sight seeing and eating a lot of great food! Hopefully he can come home again this year. :-)


Kyosuke and I at the Blue Lake


Grandma and I


Christmas Eve - Kate, Kyosuke and Jared


Christmas Lunch - Kate, Kyosuke and Shinya


Kate and I at the beach Christmas Day


Port Noarlunga beach


Hahndorf - Kyosuke and I


Kate and Jared


Clealand National Park - koala


Kyosuke feeding Kangaroos


I met Nikki and Brad's little boy Taj for the first time


We spent New Years at a holiday house on Hindmarsh Island


Kyosuke and I on Granite Island


Going for a drive in one of Wolf's old cars


Mum and Wolf at Silver sands beach


Had lunch and coffee with Auntie and Uncle John


Swim at the beach on our last day


Met up with Renee and Caleb


Gorgeous Caleb!

No comments: