Saturday 23 May 2009

Golden Week holidays in London!

29th April - 7th May

There is a special week in Japan called Golden week because there are 3 national holidays and another one in the week before. I was able to take only 4 days holidays and have an 8 day holiday in London! I had a great time seeing Dad and Lainey and catching up with Emma and Renee too! I spent a lot of time shopping and sightseeing and eating! I went on the London eye, walked around London, went up to Bath and Bristol, stayed in Tamworth with Emma, went to Hampton Court Palace, saw a musical and did more shopping! I am looking forward to visiting London again soon!

London Eye


View of Big Ben and Houses of Parliament from the London Eye


Me and Big Ben


Dad and Lainey's House


Renee and I in Piccadilly Circus


Dad and Lainey in Bath


Dad and I in Bath


The English Manor Hotel we stayed in in Bradford upon Avon


Emma and I in Lichfield


Hampton Court Palace - home of Henry 8th

No comments: