Wednesday 11 March 2009

Snowboarding fun!

21st February

Today we finally got to go to the snow! I have been meaning to go all winter! Anyway we left early on a bus that took us 3 hours north of here to Hachikita. It began snowing about 40 minutes out of Himeji and didn't really stop till the afternoon. Everything just looked so amazing covered in snow! It took a while to get organised but once we had all our gear we headed to the slopes. The lift was a scary experience for me but luckily we got to carry our boards. We had a great time attempting snowboarding and by the end of the day I could go down the beginners slope stopping when I wanted to! I hope to go at least 3 times each winter in an attempt to get better!

Beautiful snowy scenery!


Very scary Kyosuke and I


Rachel, Em and I ready to hit the slopes!


Me ready to go!


The beginners slope!


Me!


Kyosuke and I!


And again!


Goggle girls - Rachel, Me and Emily!


Emily and I doing our thing!

No comments: