Tuesday 15 January 2008

So long sweet, sweet Japan. . .

Well I am now back in Adelaide so I thought I should finish off my blog - well put it on hold until I return to Japan :-)

My year in Japan was definitely the best year of my life, for so many reasons - the culture, temples, shrines, scenery, language, school and of course the people and the wonderful friends I made. I can't explain why I feel the way that I do about Japan but I love it and it just feels like home. I am looking forward to returning to Japan - first in April for a holiday and then hopefully in July to work. So this is not goodbye Japan it is more like see you again!

My friends and I in Japan before I left for the airport . . .

1 comment:

Tinz said...

It sure was a fantastic year - so many wonderful memories were made. It was such a good experience and I am so glad we got to meet you Lauren!! :-)